Pick Me

Friday, January 30, 2009

now would you put the past away...

hey :)

so, now must tell you about thursday.
i went jogging with daddy!
damn i love to run :)

and then went to pyramid with una, and aski.
i so love them lah.
we watched bride wars.
and guess what, in the oh-so-crowded cinema toilet, i saw, eunice! and then ling yi!
haha :)

and then we ate and stuff, you know, normal stuff..?
we stayed there till 4.45, then home, i was tired....
and aiyahhhhhh heroes is overrrrr T.T

i dont usually use this lala T.T emoticon, so when i use it, i really am sad.

:/

and today, so lazy to wake up and jog lah.
my love for sleeping overrules my love for running....

i went to pyramid, again, with daddy.
and we bought my watch.
my pmr gift...sort of.

i know you silly people less a's than me can get laptops, chunted phones and more stuff you don't deserve, i get a nice watch.

expensive dohh.

:D

i must show charmaine and adeline.
haha.

btw, there no prayer meet tonight.
it feels, so empty again.
i spent forever trying to do my add maths, cause i just missed one thursday 2 period lesson, i have no idea how to do inverse functions.
thank goodness i'm so smart, cause i get it now :)

but its still alot weyh.

btw, i saw this girl today.
really pretty, and with the most amazing hair, that looks just like my old hairstyle, the long one.
and i miss it...
and i don't understand why her boyfriend is as ugly as anything.
lol.


this is cae me. and this is laura.
this is how pretty people look like :)

No comments: