Pick Me

Friday, January 16, 2009

imagine me and you, i do.

happy together - idk.
(the david cook version rocks as well)

be happy together with me!

i was really hyped up today.
not hyper, no.
but definitely happy.

it starts with a good pj, where i get to, run! 5 rounds wey. and then can play basketball also :D
ahh so happy.

and then i was still abit happy from yesterday cause guess who i talked to!
haha guess.

i've been using moron alot nowadays.

then today, i sang songs with adeline kong kong.
i may not love her taste in songs, but she's a good singing partner.

but remember, hammy is my best duet-er (?)
lol.

i miss hammy.

talked to oliverrr, jin onn and wen liang. and zhe kai also today.
my branded watch gang :)

and omg jin onn stalks me.
haha.

i skipped training again. and mcaffee whatever crap also.
i wanted to sleep, but i just felt like i had too much hw to be peaceful.
so i went outside to do, and study my sejarah also.
and got bitten my mosquitoes, and seen how this weird plant reproduces in my garden.
(and i touched it :O)



the pool party :D
see the lack of girls?
o.o

No comments: