Pick Me

Monday, January 26, 2009

just like me.

hello morons :)

firstly, happy chinese new year :D
most of you will be doing what i'm doing, growing fat, getting potential sore throats and remembering how many unknown cousins you have and how on earth they're related to you again...

anyway. i had an okay weekend, there was no yf or prayer meet.
but i spent the whole saturday cleaning my room.
a real clean.
i have like a billion tissues under my bed.

i discovered the joy of the vacuum cleaner :)
it just sucks up stuff like that.
despite the fact of having to always find the nearest socket and lunging the huge thing around, or worrying if it sucks up anything it shouldn't, it is quite convenient :D
haha dust bunnies are no match for me!

i
feel like doing my add maths homework.

anyway, it was so hot, and tiring, and my nose can produce an inhuman like amount of phlegm whenever dust is involved.
:/

and then we went to parade!
i like parade :)
we bought clothes, more nail polish, and i had the prosperity burger.
nice right?

i got to wear my new dress today.
yay.

and then we cousins sit in marcus's car.
and also got baskin robbins.


and wow, its like, eating every minute of the day.
and we saw elaine tan at tai pak kung's house :)
where there's always alot of food.

i'm sick thinking abt it also lahh..

mushroom mushroom mushroom!

No comments: