Pick Me

Thursday, January 1, 2009

baby just say yes :o

so hey :D
its my first 2009 post.
and i'm kinda like 16, although i just turned 15 last month, i must tell everyone i'm 16 now.

like, in friendster you tak perlu lie abt your age adi, not that anyone's still using friendster *gosh*.

my last post was an after-christmas thing.
and now is my new year thing.

i know u all are still thinking abt the results thing right...
ask me personally i'll tell you lar.

and i've never been quite so disappointed since arsenal drew with aston villa.
so my life is quite simple wan lah :D

you all cannot tell me its a good enough result okay?
grr.
just you know, like, a better result can really change everything.

and, i love charmaine anne :)

so when you all ask me and think that i look fine with it, i'm not.

anyway.

i always wondered why they always have new year marathons.
before and after new year, like are you really that lifeless until you sit in front of the tv the whole day when a supposedly significant day of your life passes like that?

well. i know why now.
i did absolutely nothing but watch tv on dec31 and jan1.

besides church and that nice small family dinner.
:/

so yay to 30rock marathons!

and i watched so much tv, it suddenly died.
then yay for my computer and yay to my sister going out so i can use the computer.

and it feels very new.

on the day i got my results and came home ahem (crying o.o) my sis actually had friends over.
like, embarassing sikit lahhhh.

but anyway, my com is kinda virus free and chun now.
got the new version of messenger which is very nice :) but i can't figure how to tab chats and stuff anymore.
and theres the new adobe photoshop cs4 also which is very hard to get used to, but yay :D


friends matter :)
una's coming back in 3 days, school starts in 4, my gorgeous baby cousin shane is going back in 6 days.

happy new year guys :D

No comments: