Pick Me

Friday, January 2, 2009

if you want to take me there.

so 2008 huh.

it was a good year, its very hard for me to single out each and every event, but i'll try my best kay?
uh okay i don't remember anything. hahaha.

school is less bearable as the months passed, and i sleep alot more in school, oh gawd i think next year will be worse.
ok lah. we make this an academic related post.

i was actually very keen on my self-proposed room cleaning today.
i was very frustrated with it.
cause of the weather? and whatnot.

i reached my bookcase.

now, there is a full stack of papers and books.
and really, clearing them out for new form4 books feels like such a relief lor.
there are, a billion latih tubi papers i have never done, the one we paid 30 bucks for, i never touched, and then rmbr the photocopied booklets they gave everyone to do? haha never even opened as well.

even my notebooks and exercise books were quite empty.
haha my komsas, 3 used pages.

i think thats why i got a darn fat B for BM cause God is punishing me for not paying attention and putting any effort into my bm.
:(

the whole stack of papers is to be literally recycled, i considered giving them to danielle for uh, referance? but they were pretty useless to me so i think danielle will trust my judgement.
bleh, she's smart anyway.
she can get my official trials papers, and then of course, my official pmr papers.

danielle, i think i might want to burn my bm paper though.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (emoes)
fudddd lah.

and then my tuition stack, i found my 3 1/2 notebooks worth of my personal sejarah notes, dunno to throw or what lah.
if only i put in that much effort for my bm :(
and then 2 notebooks worth of geo, and 1 paper filled with bm :O

and then files filled with exercises, my tuition buddies would know :)

so, hello form4 books!
chemistry, physics, bio, add maths!
hurray!

i'm also keen on taking on sejarah again.
hahah babi.

bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm bm.


i think almost everyone has taken a pic in front of the pyramid xmas tress :D

i'm sorry i screwd it up with you :(

No comments: