Pick Me

Thursday, January 29, 2009

no you're not that good for me.

it's my 250th post :)

anyway.
i know most of you all will be bored with more chinese new year stories, as the cina is somehow the more common in blogland, but i know that these things documented are for me to look back on, and those of you crazy enough to be interested.
i want my future me to know how witty and opinionated as i hope to be :p

2nd day of new year.
i wake up at 11 again.
go the nick's house for lunch, and cho dai di with my sis, nat, and paul.
no money involved yeah?

then home, and then dinner at u.james's house.
and then to bergamble at my aunties house, or uh, jeannie's house lah...
then home.

3rd day of new year.
super packed day.
wake up at 9.45, go to ps hong seng's house at 10.
more food, more ang pau.
then followed lawrence and bryan with jess, to ps hock huat's house, and got lost summore.

then played more cho dai di with them, and paris hilton, and joycelyn.
then to richard's house!
where we were late and it was packed with people i didnt really know.
food was awesome.

and OMG. people.
or, nicky ng and aski!
its bleu cheese not actually blue cheese!
( i think i just blew a nerve. too excited. haha!)

then went to ben goh's house.
and saw princess :)
and then joel sent me home.

and then watched some tv, and then went to melissa's house for dinner.
and guess what? everybody ended up there anyway.

the ss gang, and then cae me with the yap brothers.

and guess what we do again.
cho dai di again!
hahahahahahah.

fun wey :D

then home.
dies.


chewy.

No comments: