Pick Me

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

hey sugar sugar :)

erh.
my legs are painful wey.

anyway.
third day of school, i can start sleeping soundly adi.
i mean, like, if without Gillian bothering me lah :)

i skipped training today, cause man, my muscles can't take it anymore!

anyway, i thought i was excited abt my prefect camp this weekend, but now its so doom-ey.

i can't imagine missing all that sleep i need, i can't imagine cooking in school, sleeping in tents, bathing in the potentially cockroach filled place there, and then, most of all, i can't believe i can't go to church.

i'm already so sick of school, i just wanna see you guys :(

i kept thinking abt everyone today.
damn lahhhhhhhh.

amanda, gillian, and adeline are making it better lah i guess :)

i miss all my friends. school friends also. cause it's so hard to see them.

i blame that B.

argh.

i have est and bm to do.
*pouts*

on a happier note, una's back, though i can't see her.
i really hope you guys are having a better time.


i wanna walk around barefoot with all my friends where it's unethical to. like pyramid.

No comments: