Pick Me

Thursday, January 22, 2009

keep your eyes there.

hello :)

so busy hor.

theres so much homework everyday.
and then they give you extra saying its chinese new year holidays.
so what? we have people to visit! places to go!
what do they think we cina are doing at home?
lounging around counting ang pau money, eating new year cookies, and watching lame chinese singing shows?

anyway.
monday, was a good day?
i don't remember.
i remember at training though, where we had to go to the pedestrian bridge/jejantas/jambatan/whatever and do that whatever lah for 2 sets of 20 mins.
tiring :O

and then tuesday and wednesday ran the 5.5 km thing, or uh, walked lah, for me...
and then yesterday, somehow ended up playing frisbee :)
damn fun :D

then i walked home in the rain.
its not as fun as you think.
and my ankles were killing me.
plus, i had to carry my fat school bag, fat text books, and shoes, and blazer.
i guess if i were carrying nothing it would be better.

anyway, laura's sick today.
soar throat and blowing out alot of phlegm.
for the first time this whole year, i woke up at 10.

with today's freeness, i, get to finish all my homework, rest my muscles, eat properly, and relax.
and then there's LBT tmr.
run run run run run :)


joycelyn, me, johanna anna banana

No comments: