Pick Me

Sunday, January 4, 2009

heal my heart, and break it.

shit you man.
so angry at this idiot.

nvrmind :D

wait, my weekend first :)

saturday morning, i org rajin (robot prefect) had to go for the Form 1 orientation.
and yay i jaga :/ stuff.

with jia chie haha. she's so sampat like me :)

and then charmaine and i walked back to my house and made egg sandwiches, for my 365 lah. new year's party..

i was abit, ok, verrrray sad when i found out abt my class.
really felt like crying in church.

i didn't go to julian's thingggy.
but i should have went.
joel belanja wendy's.
omg o.o

instead i chose to spend the night with relatives that were talking abt, hey guess what? pmr results -_-

so bummed.

then on sunday morning, had breakfast with jamie koo :)
mcD's

anyway, sunday evening had the cleaning room mood again.
er.

and today school!

um, i like the fact that it's third floor, with the nice tables and chairs :)
i like my class teacher.
and amandahhh.

that's all.

i'm a very judgemental person. i tak suka ppl easily.


well, today got duties and stuff lah. didnt have to sit in class that long, but whoa that 1.10-1.50 class is like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

so much difference...

i decided i wanna be really pro-kokorikulum this year.

so i masuk olahraga. its fun.
i dont mind that its 3-5 lah.


happy birthday lawrence.
and julian han.
:)

No comments: