Pick Me

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

pink and green babes!

i know some of you will have a lot of not nice things to say abt my blog, whatever i love pink and green together, and if i'm not careful i'll paint my room that too.
i know some of ya can't handle such contrasting colors together.

:)
so how's it been?
i know everyone is itching for the holidays , wondering why on earth was exam put so early for us come to school for another two weeks.
beats me.

oh yeah, to get results.
i've noticed, i'm doing worse and worse for each term.
coincidence or WHAT?

haha, i'm just not coping very well.
everything is so hard, and omg how lah.

i remember my old conversations with joel and lawrence.
they kept saying how hard it was and i shouldnt poke at them for failing, well, now i know lah.

i feel really dumb, i'm not exaggerating like you all, a B and the world is ending kind.

on a happier (less sadistic) note, season is starting this weekend!
can you feel the roar of the crowd already?

if only my manager would use that brain he's getting paid for having, and buy good players starting from like, yesterday.

my mum gets me addicted to chinese shows.
and now i'm like itching for it to start -_-

oh, and got sejarah work to do adi.

ish blogger isnt responding, so no bukit rimau (is it?) pics.

No comments: