Pick Me

Friday, August 21, 2009

theres no bread at home, and i'm already late -_-

i'm supposed to be at my granma's house now, because i promised her i'd be there at 12.
i have yet to brush my teeth and wash my hair, or even just realize that its time to start the day.
but i think she knows to expect me late as usual :p
there's no bread at home, i dont know how my dad promised her that we have half a loaf left.

its been different you know, since my yeh yeh passed away.
we take mama out for dinner much often now, and my cousins are mostly at her place.

yeh yeh not around is weird.
its weird going to his house and him not being there, watching tennis on espn, or sitting on the table reading newspaper, or in the kitchen cooking up something.

i wonder how my mama is doing.
we always worry how she is when she's alone at home.

:(
i miss my granpa alot.
i simply burst into tears at the mention of his name on Sunday, must've scared the heck out of Jo and Maegan.

blur, but still nice :)

it's been abt six weeks now, but feels like forever.

1 comment:

Su-Ann said...

i'm almost as tall as yehyeh here /: