Pick Me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

know how to keep a cool head, and ugh i'm number eight.

ISH.
so angry okay, nobody told me i had to change my players BEFORE gameweek 2.
my goodness.
:(
i put in like, sorensen and defoe okay!
but it was too late..and i got a miserable 10 points which smacks me to number eight, and now hasif is number 3.
i regret showing off like nobody's business :p
and HAHA evra, fletcher, rooney?

it annoys me that i care abt my fantasy team so much, cause it takes away the simple joy of simple results, like man u losing...

:)

whatever.
i'm just going to be prepared for gameweek 3.

sorry for all the football talk lah, its what i know best :)

and you twelveans are NOOBS.
panic for no reason.
i'm not gonna talk abt the chaos cause i'm sure its all over everywhere.

you paranoid mummys pet little sissies.
you didn't have to run out of school like it was on fire lol.

i didnt get to take my est results :(

whatever, i got to go home at 11 thanks to eugene and russell.
and i got to skip school today, idk lah.
i think i wanna go tmr...
anybody? :D

i think i'm going to go study now.
for real.

some of us nooblings.
we have yet to have a full outing :)
but we six here still rock.
i'll upload the rest another time...

No comments: