Pick Me

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the only things i want.

mmf its 3 am.
i'm sorry panda, i lied, wo hai mei you finish the sejarah project.
but now i'm done :D

and coincidentally, there's an arsenal football game on :)
which will end around 5?
haha one hour of sleep? and tmr is a busy day.

God help me.
speaking of which, guess what?
i didn't fail anything this term!

isn't that amazing?
and my marks are all higher than 54!
whoa!
God really blessed me this time okay :)

i love panda for helping me to study, and praying with me before exam, and helping me to not copy also.
hee :D

zechary pu kai wan siao, ta te sejarah hen li hai oh.
haha.

and i went sampat today, i dunno why.
but laughing alot today man.

omg the ultraman dance rocks okay!
but so sorry its cancelled :(

okay okay i'll go watch my game.
i'm darrrn nervous lorh.

No comments: