Pick Me

Thursday, August 6, 2009

birthdays, and the usual.

exam's over :)
but it only shows how little i know, and how little time there is left for finals.

not feeling well, don't know who to blame, i know alot of you guys are down too.
yesterday was a very bad running nose, at night when i'm sleeping, it runs like a drippy tap.
i'm serious yuck right?
well my nose has tissue-friction-burn, ahem its painful, its like putting toothpaste around your nose, only without the thrill.
haha.

i don't know what to do now, my rc is not loading, actually neither of my facebook apps are working now.
i'm confined to photoshop, i'm afraid my darling television has nothing interesting to show me at this hour.

my noobs and i planning to go out again, but i dont know wth we babble on about, i doubt we'll ever make up our minds.

birthdays :)

firstly, my beloved, best friend of four years, charmaine anne augustine.
she turned an official 16 yrs, on july 23rc, which is apparently a very common day for [according to charmaine and others, 'cool'] people's bdays.
she's a real live rockstar, and she listens to all the crap i say :) which is alot.
i love you hammehhh!



secondly, she's one of my noobs, i never thought we'd be such good friends, the fatty, debbie ho.
she's sometimes as sampat, and hiao as me, and made me walk to fatty ho with her so many times...



and for everyone else, theres always mastercard.
ah lame-o, happy birthday, to..everyone else.

post/script: fail add maths! fail add maths!

No comments: