Pick Me

Monday, August 3, 2009

football and exams.

omg must blog :D :D
why doesn't everyone like football tell me?
i mean really die-hard-must-watch-games-know-everything-about-the-club kind?
ha? :D

well, i know its exam, but i found some excusable time to watch arsenal vs atletico madrid on saturday night, and haha i thought i wanted to marry arshavin?

well, i didn't see the rangers game last night thats why, after looking high and low for quality for highlights, now i think i will marry jack wilshere :)
and he's around my age too!

haha.
i would give a kidney to go watch a live game at the emirates kay.

you lucky knuckleheads that got to go see man u live... i would do anything to watch arsenal live :)

okay. anyyyywayyy.

exams!
i'm supposed to study now, so.....

i didn't finish my bm, i think i spent too much time on my rumusan.
argh i hate bm so much.

and sejarah will be full of crap answers.

chemistry i dunno.
:/

3 days to freedom, 12 days to season open.

and, as another privelege for being an ajk, i get my own locker.
no. 122 :)
now i can stuff crap in it, like my english textbook, and hah i can actually keep anything i dont need at home in there.
waha.

see my tiny eyes :)

No comments: