Pick Me

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the definition of nostalgia.

:)

it's the 3rd of January today. when school starts. but not for us :( i don't want to overly dramatize how much i miss high school, because the best years of your life are ahead, but still. 

every morning (after prefect retirement) i'd wake up at 6.30, after endless slamming of the snooze button. go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. (yeah i don't bathe in the morning. because i'm sleepy. and it's cold. and i still smell like last night's shampoo) then i'd laze around or iron my uniform. then change. and tie my hair :) my beautiful hair! :D and then find my socks. and pack my bag. then at about 7.10 i have a quick breakfast and leave the house around 7.18. hehe :)

then i'd walk to the dataran ilmu and sit with charmaine :)

and then go upstairs to then 2nd floor to 5 explorer. i'd put my things at my usual place and wait at the corridor for my noobs :)

i'd see everybody and we'd all say hi :) and then masuk class together :)

sometime i'd recess with debbie, adeline and panda, or charmaine. 

and then when it's time to go, i'd wait for charmaine and we'll go downstairs together. and then wait at the bicycle shed and talk about our day. sometimes i'd go wait at the bridge with adeline, panda, and dog.

:')

i have to pass by school everyday and all i think about is omg i'm so old D:

and i won't be part of the 1.10 mega jam on fridays anymore :(

i miss school and friends. very much.


i miss my uniform too :(

haha. i'll be okay. just abit emo. but i'll wake up at 10 tmr feeling super osm.

in my pink room.

gnight :)

No comments: