Pick Me

Thursday, January 6, 2011

stop making a fool out of me.

i woke up this morning in utter frustration. i think i sent an unhappy text to someone too. i don't remember.

firstly, football makes me frustrated. because we played so well, with so many shots on target and so much possession to come away with equal points with a team that were dead for 90 minutes.

it's annoying. and of course that was at 6 am. i woke up this morning eagerly determined to jog with charmaine only to find out it's raining. then i slip back to sleep. and wake up shockingly staring in disbelief that it's already 11.

usually i wouldn't mind, but now it's getting silly. yeesh. i know what i want to do. what to fill all my time with. i just can't. it's stupid.

i would like to jog. yes. i would. it is my goal number...lets say 5 on my to do list. jog regularly. but the rain likes to spoil my plans every evening. and some mornings. and i always have to find a partner. btw, not everyone is free when i am, or is as excited about jogging too.

wth. yeah i can't jog alone. my area is too ridiculous to jog around, i've tried it before. and the long stretch behind the field? always full of construction workers. must go with someone.

to me the obvious solution would be a dog :) but i obviously don't have one. so i obviously shouldn't jog alone.

i don't mind jogging alone at mpsj, but who's going to send me there????? and okay. i'm abit insecure abt that.

i also want to find a job. yes. as in go around and inquire and then decide and then apply. but again someone has to take me there right. do YOU want to drive me around from place to place for a whole day and suffer through my indecisiveness? this time, a dog is not the solution.

i also need a new bible. YOU fetch me. and bring my dog too.

dance class. i wanted to join somewhere. and with a friend. one is at ns. and the other one will frustrate me with HER indecisiveness. dogs cannot dance.

driving has its own time course lah. but i'm annoyed that i have to wait. personal driving lessons? can only be done on saturdays.

swimming? cycling? yeah don't be shocked by the amount of basic life skills i lack.

ONnnnn the good side.

my room is already clean and painted. and my cupboard already organized. i'm waiting for the day this computer moves into my room. that one i need daddy to help me with.

thats all that i've completed. stupid.

i also want to download as many glee songs as i can. okay this one sounds silly but i've been wanting to do this since last year. but they're really hard and slow to download.

i'm not happy :(

and don't get me started on college or whatever. makes me angry.

if i feel anymore useless i'm going to start baking. something. i don't know. i'll paint my ceiling. or paint my shelf white. make a 2011 budget. erm. photoshop my brains out.

one thing. i've been stalking my neighbour's sexy Siberian Huskie for awhile now. and i've thought about this a long time.

would it be absurd if i went over and rang their doorbell. introduce myself and show them that i live just there and give them my parents' number and just before they get creeped out, i'll tell them i'm not trying to be creepy i was just wondering if since you and your husband might always be busy working till late evenings that   you might wish you could walk your [super sexy] huskie and german shepherd as much as you could? i mean, they're big dogs and they sit there almost the whole day i'm sure they want a good run almost everyday. and well, me, i'm free would you mind if i took them for a walk every now and then? no, i don't have any experience with large dogs nor have i walked any dog before and yes you don't know me i might kidnap them and sell them off BUT. i'll do it for free :) and i'll love them so much, because i already do and if anything happens, i'm fully responsible.

not crazy right? my parents disagree though. but only because i think that i have no guts to do it.

i'm frustrated with everything.

No comments: