Pick Me

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

gadget impaired.

hi :(

so on saturday morning, i went to church. at 6am. sigh.
as soon as i got out of the car. i hear a thunk and my heart stopped for awhile.
i look down into the dark drain, and i see the light on my htc blinking for help.

emoo.

lucky my dad was there. helped me to lift up the drain cover and picked it up. had to wash it, but by then it was already dead.

my darling htc.
hasn't been working since. it spontaneously turned itself on once, but then it turned itself off as well.
and then again.

and then now, i have to use back my old nokia. which is crazy. has useless battery and memory, and also very temperamental.

i knew this would happen one day. i mistreat my belongings. i never actually take them for granted. i'm just bad at taking care of things.

my htc wasn't exactly a mind-blowing piece of technology. and it gets crazy too. but i've come to love it. and now, kill it.

at first i hated it because it was such a business phone. and the menu wasn't really a menu. and besides a sparky interface, every other thing about it was boring. and when people want to see it, they just stab at it's crazy screen looking confused and puzzled and hand me back the phone with a half smile.

it also has some allergy to internal and externally installed applications. it reacts violently against my bible e-sword and my pinball app. it was okay with a few games until it began to get angry and somehow disable them. -_-

and it's very difficult and bothersome to save contacts. and constantly enables my gprs which costs a bomb. it always suggesting me to send emails and mmses.

it's hard to text. and the text predictions are utterly stupid. i can type in 100 letters and it would still suggest to me "transportation". it doesn't have quick smileys.

sometimes when i play music it plays it with a much higher pitch and faster tempo. it especially dislikes justin bieber. it has extremely exclusive bluetooth. making it hard for me to receive or send anything.

it cannot be customised. limited to wallpaper only. even my exterior.

however. it has SOME sort of face value. somehow impressive looking. good security. although i simply yell out my password around. it's just to keep the family away.

good wi-fi connection. and internet explorer. i can log in anytime i want.

semi-good camera. crazy lots of storage. i have 500 precious messages with me. SIGH. and lots and lots of pictures. lots of music.

it has solitaire. my best companion around during spm. because whenever i got bored of studying, which is alot, i can play solitaire :)

good calendar. reminders on my home page.

oh whatever lah. i miss uuuu.

i don't know what some sort of angry comatose state you are in right now. i know you're angry at me for always dropping and scratching you. i know i know. i'm sorry. if you wake up again i promise to love you more okay?

htcccccccc :(

if you don't wake up i buy new phone. and you'll be dead forever. who's loss? yours or mine?

:(

No comments: