Pick Me

Sunday, January 30, 2011

so one in a million.

aha. yez. i am blogging. even though i'm tired and sleepy and still have quiet time to do.

you know why? i also dunno. i like to busify myself. because. i am a workaholic.

as much as studying (pre-spm era) sucked, i always had a drive to do it :) cheh wassup man.
i liked that i could stay the whole night sit in one position with a book for hours till my butt numb and STUDY. yeah. i worried myself that i'm a workaholic. and a neurotic overachiever. iz okay.

i am also lazy. so i don't look crazy yet :D

haha.

i do get a bit high when i'm tired though, as most of you dooo as well :D

sigh.

anyway.
just a short post.

you know in the movies when you watch a scene in a car where everybody in the car are best friends and they're like just on the road, but then like they sing loudly and madly to the songs on the radio, and the passengers scream for their life and laugh like crazy when the driver does something silly on the road. and they  look so happy and crazy. okay a bit bimbotic lah, but i never actually thought it happens in real life?

like today :D hahah.

i mean, i've sat inside countless cars with my also countless best friends (watered down term -_- ) and many times it's just awkward or quiet in the car? or you hum silently to like a g6. and stare out the window. or the back passengers have their own private conversation. or the driver pays a lot of attention to the road making you feel like your talking to the car?

well.

it's different with my cell girls :)

my jess (crazy driver), my mae (sidekick), my faya, aski, clarissa, elena or actually whichever combo of my girls lah. cause we do sing aloud to ALL the songs on the radio (except chinese ones la) and we're laughing alll the time and jess is making us scream silly when she does crazy things on the road. or just me when i'm paranoid with her braking abilities. and we must look absolutely retarded to other people on the outside.

but i'm so happy. and of course this happens almost every time in her car. and it's just some lunch trip. not even anywhere exciting.

i've always wanted to sing loudly to every song i know on the radio with my best friends. and now i can :)

i crazy i knu. see why i can't leave them? :(

don't hate me cause i'm beautiful!

no dance practice for two weeks! then audition! D:
easter! :D

No comments: