Pick Me

Saturday, March 24, 2007

pose.

hey..feeling a little down..so i wanted to post some pictures yeah. hehe.


[stephanie tan and phoebe loh]
stephanie's always hyper..i mean always..
and that phoebe...er..very the poser..
just like her sister.=P


[i named him Saucy]
we all feel a little like this once in a while..dont we?
oh..its just me..


[valentines day at FGT]
it really put many things in perspective for me.
although it sorta sucks.


[grumpyfied shrek]
grr.


[me sleeping]
forever and ever XD


[laura]
i drew this. wasted damn a lot of ink.


[camp name taggie]
more like pessimisitc oyster(LALA).


[ME]
happy!(a long time ago)


[janice, me, CHERYL!!]
i miss cheryl like mad. and she misses me too!
we had a teary reunion.
haha. as if. that horrible cheryl.
although she did give me nice hug.
she almost didnt recognize me.

1 comment:

chewie™ said...

hey... u sure look great when u're happy. =)