Pick Me

Monday, March 5, 2007

lol

(OLD POST)
haix. im depressed.
i know i didnt seem very depressed on Sunday...thats ONLY because MU won against Liverpool and Arsenal won against Reading. and the rest was just too much sugar.

but today i woke up feeling like shit.
well..partly cos my backbone hurts and there isnt enough oxygen going thru my nose rite now.
and i forgot to take my antibiotics again.

yesterday, was sunday.
i went to church.(LIKE DUH...)
after church, we had to eat chicken rice. bleh.
i barely ate it. i feel kinda bad for wasting it.
after that, we had a meeting..
lol..then i went upstairs to help the lil' kiddies.
then we played dodgeball!
and a very pathetic(me la) round of football...oh yeah..me and aski punya brother did some dancing too. lol.
then the LTP'ians got break. i stole some sausages.
then i went in ilegally to the LTP room. WITHOUT PAYING!!
i went to sit with ashley. everytime the pastor looked at out direction...my heart beat was like....u know la..

1 comment:

Brenda said...

ooh.
i actually like chicken rice.