Pick Me

Monday, March 26, 2007

I AM NOT DELICIOUSLY SAUCY.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: laura chien su lynn(i dont know whether theres a hyphen or not...)
Birth Date: 14 december 2006
Current Status: single and happy
Eye Colour: same as everybody in malaysia(most ppl lah..)
Hair Colour: Black lah duh
Righty or Lefty: rightie

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : chinese
My Fears : like i would tell you...youre probably gonna taunt me..ooh...so..my fear is you guys finding out what i fear..hehe
My Perfect Pizza : anything with cheese and black pepper works..

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : i better not be late again...
My Bedtime : shit..got tuition tmr...
My Most Missed Memory: i got too many lah..

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: neither.unhealthy!!
McDonald's or Burger King: Both rock..
Single or Group Dates: Both.hehe.
Adidas or Nike: BOTH!
Tea or Nestea: theres a difference???
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate hehe
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: *closes eyes* *ignores the word*
Curse: i try my best not to....i dont like ppl who curse alot though..
Take a Shower: nah..ive been unsuspiciously unshowered for the past 13?14? years of my life..
Have a Crush: ahhhhhh...yeahhh...
Think You've Been In Love: id like to think so..but no..
Go To School: i have to..if i dont...i'll be dumb..like all of u!
Want To Get Married: somewhere in the future...
Believe In Yourself: sometimes.
Think Your A Health Freak: maybe not a freak lah...but yeah..i am conscious...

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: jolly shandy.i like the word jolly.heheh...
Gone To The Mall : of course! what a dumb question..
Been On Stage: yes...all attention on me..*shudders*
Eaten Sushi: yummyyummydoodoo
Dyed Your Hair: i love my hair and i would neverever damage it..hmph..

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: NO!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: maybe subconsciously lah i dont know..

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: havent u asked this question edi?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: dont matter to me.
Best Hair Colour: nothing lala is good.
Short Hair or Long Hair: depends..

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: my endorphines just ran out...
Hour Ago: having a long thought...
4.5 Hours Ago: school! at PJ!!
1 Month Ago: probably onlining..
1 Year Ago: the same thing??maybe studying??stressing??

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Jesus.
I feel: depressed.
I hate: people who dont know themselves
I hide: when i want to..
I miss: BRENDAA....
I need: more time to think about life...

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.

1. brenda

2.charmaine

3.eugene

4.joseph

5.bill gates??

No comments: