Pick Me

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

trying to look yeng...(not even close)

i do these things cos i think it makes me look more brave than i actually am or i do it just for kicks and self-satisfaction but then it totally backfires on me but my non-judgmental(one can only hope) friends think its really funny and don't think I'm a cheese block:

-i try to squish a mosquito in my palm - it touches my palm and i squeal and i knock down the camera(by accident) because the very thought of squishing it makes me feel like....a molded marshmallow - and then mozzie escapes unharmed terrorizing the world with all its annoyingness.

-i try to get out of the car like the way superstars get out of their fancyschmancy limousines(in school) - i trip on my baju kurung skirt and my shoe gets stuck underneath the seat and the whole thing comes off(the shoe i mean..not the seat)

-i try to say something smart in Cantonese or mandarin - i say the totally wrong thing, confusing people and myself and then say the only thing that comes to my mind..'um'

-i bring my pig to church to look somewhat kiddish as ppl say im too serious (i actually just need something to hug)- i end up being bullied like crazy and my pig is severly damaged, mocked a gazillion times, hugged alot, thrown alot, stepped on alot, pinched a lot and it resulted to my pig losing one nostril. tragic.


my retarded pig- char siu-in all his glory

2 comments:

Brenda said...

i love your char siu pig.

Laura C. said...

i love my char siu pig too!!