Pick Me

Saturday, January 20, 2007

random people. random thoughts.

ok. this is going to be completely um. weird???
im gonna write what i wanna say to some ppl that i dont dare say.
no names tho.

guy- thanks for being honest. u earn points for that, but don't get ahead of yourself.
girl-oh..so its been my fault all this while. i missed ya, but don't be perasan.
guy-YOU'RE TOO DESPERATE. ITS SO OBVIOUS.I'm sorry, i can never like u, so just give up?.
girl-its not fair. u just came and took them away.
guy- we should definitely talk about that THING. I still feel weird around u.
girl-shit.your drifting away.i have no idea what to say to you.damn...such a waste.
guy-are U avoiding me?cause i know u felt bad when THEY said IT. don't avoid me. your really rare.
girl-we still need to talk about it. i cant seem to just forget it like u do.
guy-your so nice.
girl-u need more attention. Don't dump all your unimportant info at me.
guy-i miss you. so much. it hurts.
girl-you yell too much. chill it.
guy- hah. so u don't like me no more. just when i'm beginning to think your...ok?

group of people- I'M NOT WHAT U THINK I AM. I'M A HORRIBLE SELF-CENTERED BITCH.


No comments: