Pick Me

Thursday, February 1, 2007

my genetic defects.

everybody has their genetic defects.
the stuff we inherit from our parents that makes us who we are today.
but some of us have nicer parents then others.
but u cant really complain about it.
we got it from our parents, who got it from their parents, who got it from their parents, and so on..
*one can only wonder if one's ancestors were somewhat in one's history textbook*

so..my genetic defects are..i guess..less?? than my sibling..
when i was young..*ahem*i mean younger...
people always said i look more like mummy and my sis looked more like my daddy...
so i thought when my sisters grows up, she'll look like a guy...lol..(she still might..u never know)

one thing me and my sister have, is white hair.

whitish grayish hair?

with abit of gold if lucky..

sometimes there are different colors on one single strand.

actually, i dont mind it all. really. i dont.
i also dont mind if people say " hey u got white hair "
I KNOW LA.
but..what pisses me off is..
if someone asks WHY.
WHAT A FREAKING DUMB QUESTION.
why do u think its white?????
im old and dying????
i painted it???
i stuck it there??
i stress too much?
be smart for one second la.
asking why i have white hair is one way of making me strangle you.
i probably will..if under certain circumstances..such as
paranoia
dyslexia
hypertension
stress
and so on...
otherwise..i will just say dunno, pretend to smile..come home and vent it out on my blog...
(which is what im doin)

i don't mind if u wanna pluck it or something...
but not in school la hello..i take all my time tying up my hair but i have to take it all down just because u want to have an insignificant strand of white hair?????
AND THEN ar..u have to go all pitiful on me..i can just hear it from your voice..
" ah..too bad la for u..."
"oh..poor laura..nvm la..people wont notice wan"
oh shut up la.
i don't care about it why should you.

No comments: