Pick Me

Thursday, February 8, 2007

i dont like myself.

i think i take too many things for granted.

it occured to me that i take my limewire for granted.
its been faithfully downloading music for me to suit my every mood.
but then i dont really think about it.
and then the earthquake thingy happens and then i cant dwl no music no more.and then i have a WHOLE list of songs to dwl but then i cant.
but then...my limewire has made a miraculous recovery!!!

but then i'm still sad.
for the loss of the Wong's.
my gravest condolences to the Wong family.
really didn't expect it.


i miss bananas in pajamas and mamee monsters.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

aww im going to malaysia for CNY but ill be in penang and seremban ALL THE TIME.
thats so gay.

Brenda said...

i really love you.

Laura C. said...

what the cheese..awwwww
yish.
and..i love ya too..miss you =D