Pick Me

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

o man.how do i get out of this?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM HAPPY.
happy yappy dippy wappy.
ya wanna know why?
brenda came to my housey.
yup.. that day i came home from visiting...ready to sleep again..
and then..a green Myvi comes out of nowhere.
and then i see this gorgeous smiling girl that was too familiar.
and then she opens the door and yells my name.

wahahahaha. then her dad explains to my dad that i MUST go to Subang Parade.
usually my dad will say no. but i guess he had no choice la. cos it was such a big shock.

so we went.=D
went to mph and mcdonalds.
oh..and guess who i met.
rhys lee and family.
haha...faith lee look so damn cute!

it was nice talking to her.
after a long time.
theres no one else on this earth that i'll confide to.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

hahahaha dont friendster my oogly pics ok?? hehehe

Laura C. said...

alrightalright...