Pick Me

Friday, January 5, 2007

im depressed.

Guess how i feel.
obviously, i am depressed.
depressed beyond words.


if u don't know what depressed means..I'll help..
depressed/adj/a. miserable b. suffering from depression
ok? get it now?
yeah. thats how i feel.
over a billion CREDIBLE reasons.
not like the stupid mood swings i used to have last year.
this one is different. worse. terrible.
1 slap to whoever can make me more depressed than i already am.

I've tried everything! almost everything.
even music doesn't help.
the only thing keeping me from totally breaking down is church.
now, I'm not being melodramatic or anything.
i seriously feel down.

i don't want your sympathy.
your pity.
your opinions.
your lies.

I gotta do this on my own.
although, i just need some help.
but nothing U guys can do. only the superiors can help me.
u guys can just make me laugh.
'cos if i become depressed for so long, i wont be nice person anymore right?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

right. you're depressed, i'm depressed, the whole world's depressed! but see, we shouldn't be. talk to me on msn asap k? i miss you.. i don't like to see you sad.

Laura C. said...

=D