Pick Me

Monday, January 29, 2007

u cant be that perfect.or can you??

u know. my taste in guys have somewhat changed.
i like nice guys now.
bad boys were so last year.

but my physical demands are still the same la..
AND..he still has to be athletic..not shy..and.. a bit playful..funny..loves God the same as i do..or more..heehe

and i know SOMEONE who has all those qualities..
i cant believe i dint notice him before!
I've known him for almost my whole life but only now i see it..
and only...
una, aski, joyce, nicky, stephie, natalie, joseph and i think..OMG..i hope jeremy didnt overhear!!
goshh..he cant know!!
idiot. he stepped on me..and kicked me...and he keeps calling me UNA...urgh..

3 comments:

Brenda said...

aww lynn. i miss ya.

Kar Kien said...

labeling your blog depressing is such an overstatement.. i don't see how it could be depressing at all =)

Laura C. said...

maybe la..but it is depressing to me lor..