Pick Me

Friday, January 5, 2007

we didnt even say goodbye. we didnt even say hi.

yeah. i miss someone. real bad. no..its not him...*i have NO idea why i liked him*
actually..quite alot of ppl la that i miss...mostly friends though...
oh. and SOMEONE is ignoring me.
idiot.
i hate cowards.
he was a really good friend.

right. onto something thats been bothering me for awhile.
i hate:
people who think im still a kid. a baby.
i hate people that underestimate me. i hate people that overestimate me. i hate people who estimate me.
i hate people that judge me.
i hate people who think im predictable.
cos im not.
dont think im a stereotype.
dont think im assumable.
so. phew. go that of my shoulders.

but i think i judge people too.
im trying to stop it though.
oh. my goal this year is to stop thinking about what other people think of me and live by my own standards.
im not gonna judge that poor innocent form 1 boy that is such a nerd. he cant help it right.
or that annoying girl that everyone hates. maybe people just misunderstand her.
or the overachiever thats so uptight and scary. maybe hes just scared.
anyway.
they're there for a reason.
so..i'll give the people a break. though im sure they wont give me one.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

hey laura. hee. =) life does have its ups and downs, and all sorts of people.. we learn from them, and they learn from us. but you're right, we're all here for a reason. hope you find what that reason is.

Laura C. said...

thx..
ur michelle chun right???
i know too many michelles..sorry..