Pick Me

Saturday, November 14, 2009

absence makes the heart go colder :)

why am i updating so often nowadays? i don't know. its not that i'm less occupied or bored, i just have more to say. probably because i go to school less and communicate less. so need to offload more.

just now we went to get a slurpee, and my dad wanted whatever's green. i went down, called him and told him there was only vanilla raspberry which was pink, and um, mystery flavor. which was yellow. and creepy. he said the pink one, but i somehow absentmindedly got the yellow one.

some rubbish wintermelon pineapple rubbish.

and no matter how many times i get a slurpee, the machine never fails to impress me, and i never fail to spill everything everywhere and give a stupid smile to the counter guy. he's probably thinking "now i have to mop that crap off i hope she gets a brain freeze and die". or something like that :)

there a whole post about slurpees :)

and, this morning, my mom woke me up at exactly 7.36 when my alarm was going to ring at 8. i fell asleep again only to wake up at 8.30 and my phone telling my my sim card is not inserted when its blady embedded in the phone. and then i reach school at exactly 9 o'clock, and was late for the meeting -_-

sometimes i even continue talking on the phone for 2 minutes and realize its been disconnected ages ago. or when theres a pause between me and the person on the other end, and its SO awkward for me, then i realize again, yeah, disconnected. thank goodness these things dont happen in public okay.

i'm off. everytime i'm on pass 1, my dad will tell me not to chat with anyone, or be on facebook because its not good to let people know i'm online so late. i will not say what i think off this rule. my dad reads my blog sometimes.

:) i love you daddy!

No comments: