Pick Me

Friday, November 27, 2009

only rockstars like me.


sigh.

this is why i never go out. i can ask and ask and ask and never get an
answer, and by the time the other party is frustrated with me, i'm already frustrated with my parents and then proceed to be in silence the next day feeling sorry for myself AGAIN

why la whyyyyyy. i've told my parents why, where, when, how, with who, and my reply?

and I quote "....."

i am 16 for goodness sake. i'm not going to be raped the moment i step out in sunlight right? i'm safer in pyramid than even when i walk to and fro from school.

and i think we've past the point where going out with a boy! is wrong right? i'm in a co-ed school everyday don't you worry i do stupid things with any of those yahoos from 7 to 2 ?

not that i do of course.

i'm not angry, just why? its not just abt tmr's outing, how about in the future? what, till i'm 18?

sigh. i'm watching highlights again, in dutch. annoyed lah.

i've watched finding nemo twice today. and i alternate between the computer, the laptop, and the tv. and sometimes simultaneously too.

my parents should learn something from that show.

nah. something that made me less grumpy.
yes, thats walcott, fabregas, arshavin and sagna in uh, suits.


No comments: