Pick Me

Saturday, November 28, 2009

naps are dangerous if you don't set your alarm clocks.

google chrome is abit useless sometimes.

its nice because it's so simple, you can change the skin anytime, and it remembers your most recent pages in the new tabs page, and it auto-detects what website you wanna go with just a few characters, as well as you can search anything from anywhere without having to go to google's homepage.

but it always gives me broken links so i have to refresh again.

haiyo.

so i did go out yesterday, with wen jun and his australian friend joseph. we went to watch new moon, which was kinda nice to me :) and i don't really care whether you absolutely love twilight or absolutely hate it, it was just NICE for me kay?

it was nice. though those bloody heels, i thought they were my friends :( usually they're comfortable and easy to walk in, please I've walked the whole of Pavillion in them before, but ystrdy, it give me a cut and a blister. so, flip-flops for the rest of the weekend :D

and then my granma took my family out to eat @ patisfrance again...

i gave that place good business man, since Louisa took me there, I've brought my entire Chien side family there.

um, what do you call that? nvm.

and this morning, i VERY reluctantly woke up for morning prayer at church. and nick asked me to go for futsal.

it was drizzling when we got there, and when we played it was pouring, and then intense sunshine that was so hot, and then drizzling again.

there, malaysia's year round weather summed up in two hours.

i haven't played futsal since...a few months, i'll never get used to playing with so many guys.

and i met daniel's pet baby snake. for real. i want one too, just...more sedate and uh, vegetarian.

yah. see ya'll later.

No comments: