Pick Me

Sunday, November 8, 2009

cotton on is everywhere now! :D

its my mum's birthday tmr. yay. means good dinner today. we had kenny rogers.

after kenny rogers, i had this horrible crippling stomach ache and had to drag my sis to the toilet which was miles away, i almost died. stupid old wing -_- old wing had noob toilets. unlike the new wing, or even pyramid. anyway, the toilet was pretty quiet, and i did my thing lah. for abt 15 mins. so painful. and the toilet bowl was disgusting! especially after you flush, yuch.

and yes, i got a new pendrive. 4gb. me and pendrives were never meant to be, they always leave me :( anyway, this one is locked and chained to my housekeys, so unless i lose my entire set of housekeys or the thing just happens to fall off, i'm pretty sure this one will last. i hope.

tmr's gonna be a pretty busy day, but the classmates all planned to show up, so darrrn, i think i wanna bring the camera. don't snitch, losers.

and, future boyfriends, read this!

i don't like guys who carry their girlfriend's handbags for them. and well, don't like the girl too. its okay if the girlfriend is busy and needs free hands, but if you're blady walking in a mall, hold lahhh your own bag! -_- anyway, i have friends who do this, so i'll leave it as that.

right. i watched the wolves game yesterday, pretty okay, but wth did we need to concede! why! why! why! why!

my life plan: stop studying, start working, get alot of money, fly myself to london, marry aaron ramsey, have good looking footballer kids, live happily ever after.

dunno if i wanna stay and watch chelsea vs man u, you know what i DONT wanna see? plastic fans on facebook. mmhmm. like i already said before, whatever happens, arsenal benefits.

kinda cleared my bookshelf a little, sigh, so many notes i made, only to get so low.

*refer back to life plan*

goodbye! :D its late...

No comments: