Pick Me

Thursday, July 1, 2010

despicable.

pretty :)


hey buddies :)

tomoro is open day, and my sis is coming with me instead of my parents. i don't know if its okay or not, but its gonna be awkward with pn.regina man.

today was the first free day i had since last week, so i celebrated by eating garlic bread and tau sa pneah? for lunch. its not really a comprehensive meal i know, but wth, i was happy :)

i also used my sister's nu laptop, and well, literally i used it on my lap-top. hehe?

and slept at 4-6. superosm nap. and then i woke up and did some proposal editing (ma auntie called me up personally for it yo!) and some of my add maths project.

and lots. of. bejeweled. my score tapaos!

about wc, i still don't understand why they didn't play fabregas again ya know? they say the midfield is full wth but still! wasted. and i hope he gets a hint that this is how life will be in barcelona if he moves there. he will be forever overshadowed by xavi and iniesta. noob!

bla bla they won and next with paraguay. unfair cause holland is against brazil D:
i wan watch on friday. kay?

i'm going to mae's house on friday too! yeay :D

sigh :)

everyday, i thank God for all my friends and my family.
i have good friends in every part of my life that i love and trust :)

firstly, there's charmaine. my best friend since st.6 and we know almost everything about each other and she's got so much common sense yet is crazy too :) and she accepts my rapping! :D hahaha. and she is the only one that knows about all the guys in my life, whether or not she has met them or know how they look like. hiyah!

then there's...ooh. jess :) she's been my friend since forever, but since last year, i think, she's like my soulmate, not in the way that we're meant for each other but in they way that its so easy to be myself around her. and she doesn't judge at all. and she can drive nao :D :D

and mae-gan :D she's my lemony best friend too and she's insane and never boring. she brings out the child in me. blame her for all the rapping yo. i've only known her for like a year or two, but we've already bonded so mucho :) and she calls me chienster?

and una and aski. i don't really see them alot nowadays, but they've been my best friends since we were 6, and over the years we've been through so much :) and we just start where we left off.

then there's the crazy slew of 365 buddies like faya, jeannie, joyce, johanna, and (danielle!) whoever more. they're the kind of friends that are so easy to love and you know that if anything's wrong, they'll be there for ya :)

i'll do more tmr.

haha. why so sentimental today? lol. i'll tell you tmr.

No comments: