Pick Me

Sunday, July 25, 2010

dear charmaine,


happy 17th birthday :) i've known you for 5 years now, and although i have friends that i know longer than that, you are my bestest friend and every day that i get to see you, i am very blessed :)

you know i can tell you anything, and you're my very own personal therapist. i know i tell you useless and maybe sometimes annoying and boring things, but you never fail to listen to me :)

i know it's unrealistic to believe we can be best friends forever, but i sure hope we give it our best shot ;) and i know where you live. and there's facebook. and i know your hp and house number by heart, so i can stalk if you forget me :)

we can be friends till we grow up, and i guarantee you a bridesmaid spot on my wedding day :) and you can be an auntie to my kids :D and we will tell them stories about us :D

if its possible, i think you know about every person in my life, and you know who's important to me and who i love. you have known about every guy in my life, and that, is an awesome feat do you know that?

and can you believe we actually sat through 15 consecutive mind numbing scrabble games together? hehee.

everyday i wish i could spend more time with you, and when i get busy with my prefect stuff i only think about you :) and if i had more money charmaine, i would spend it all on you... i owe you 20 bucks...

you make me happy, and i'll try my best to continue to reciprocate every good thing you do for me :)


scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott HOUDINI scott scott scott scott scott

No comments: