Pick Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

bye ungs :)




hello!
tmr is the big day!
the day i spent 2 and a half weeks slaving over!
the one i let my studies die for!
the one i miss i all my classmates for!
the one i stay back in school till the wee hours for!
its going to be over :D

i am actually quite calm, cause by now, all the prefects are doing their own part, and although i'm in charge over everything, i know they won't fail me. and if they do, i won't see it coming, and it'll be too late! you already paid for your tickets!

i have to be there about 9-4 tmr. then maybe i go to church first, cause i want to... and then back at 6 with osm possum dress, hair etc etc. no heels though, if i am to be running around all the time.

on monday, normality will hit me hard on the head. weeks long overdue homework.

at the end of the day, everyday, for these few weeks. i have always asked myself what do i get out of this? is it worth the sacrifice of my time and energy? i don't know.

what i do know is, i've never settled for insignificance. i simply can't stand doing nothing to contribute to something and being just another face in the crowd. how can you?

in every area of my life i've had a position that places me higher, in terms of position and responsibility, among others. don't count primary school can? my early brain development was fail.

form 1, i think its a big achievement if you were chosen as ketua or penolong loh. i mean, wey, these people barely know you! so i was penolong.

don't count form 2 either, i was going through, a 'phase'.
then form 3, well, the simplest way to be any other student, is to be a prefect.

then in 365 also, i was given more responsiblity. and form 4, erm, i was very important to the prefect board loh i think. i did alot.

and this year as well.

i like to know i'm important.

but somehow, it takes a certain group of people that make me want to just fade in the background, and enjoy their company, and at that moment, i don't have to be important, having these people with me is enough.

especially when you're stressed or tired.

like my explorians :) thats why i like passing by to see them :) they make me happy. and just seeing them laugh and joke together really makes me smile, even if i'm not there myself.

like that stupid 11 minute video at taylors? it may be boring to you, but i love :D

oh, and my cell girls too! :) mae, jess, faya, aski, jamie and the rest.

friends forever? cliched, but meaningful at the least.

BAI :D

No comments: