Pick Me

Monday, August 18, 2008

you know exactly what you do.

its a monday!
woke up to an awesome morning of rain.
stayed in bed till 11, but not necessarily asleep...
feel a lil pressured to study.
but i don't know what to do. what to study.
and now, i'm sleepy. damn.

feel like doing KH.
but i tak ada mood.
i basically have nothing. to do.

erm. i reorganized my blog posts. deleted some drafts.
you know, the ones i somehow forgotten to post. a long time ago.
i took away abt 15 drafts.

studyyyyyy. but i can't.
theres like, a post exam mood.
and maybe, me and my sis gonna make the parents bring us out for a movie.
cause i didn't get to watch my last movie.
omg hey!
then i should study.
and when i finish, i can give them a see-how-good-a-daughter-i-am/pity-me-and-my-tragic-holiday look.
which wiillll work.
see, what a way to motivate me to study.

i have tuition from tmr till friday anyway right.



No comments: