Pick Me

Sunday, August 24, 2008

with all of my heart and soul.

er. i have a stomach ache.
i had it since...goodness for how long (the whole week?), but it seems to be worse now.
you know what helps?
hugging my bolster. in front of the laptop.
which is great cause u know laptop screens are adjustable so i pretty much look like a sick dog with my head on the table now.

not watching tv cause the olympics closing ceremony is my-gawd-boring.
parents wanna watch it though.
my parents right, are ridiculously amazed abt the astro channel thingy where you press R and you can see everything in one screen.
eh.

anyway. i saw the pics nicky took when the guys went rock climbing.
jealous gila.
stupid idiots with no tuition and unlimited amounts of cash and freedom.

on saturday, after church, we went to ooh leona lewis and david beckham just came on! erm.
we went to grace's house.
we ate like, alot.
and we played taboo :)
which i'm very rusty at already.
i took pictures!
will be facebook-ed in, approximately 1 and 3/4 months.

have to remind myself to remove my nail polish.
and cut my nails.

and OMG trials results.

you know, i damn miss someone.
but some guys ar. can really hurt you and they have NO idea what the bloody hell they did.
i was like, so close to him man.
but now we like barely talk. look at each other also like what lar.
and he seems okay with it.
and i feel like i'll never get over him.
wth right.

No comments: