Pick Me

Friday, June 6, 2008

i can see us holding hands

i still think the dance moves in Justin Timberlake's 'My Love' is awesome.
my mummy is cooking salmon now.
SALMON!
hehe.

anyway.
today was ok. after tuition, i somewhat started my sejarah project.
just copy from the internet wan la.
but i scared the Jabatan people will realize its 100% plagiarized.
i actually am.
ugh.

mummy and daddy went to visit U.Richard Chua today.
he's in the hospital. so must pray for him yes?

so then they dropped my sis and i at pyramid lor.
she had money.
and bought some stuff.

i tell you, i love body shop.
and chewie!!! the shampoo costs RM39 only!
(super expensive for a bottle of shampoo. and not like my hair needs it anyway.
*does the perasan-face-flip-hair move*
then went to asian avenue. you know lah. cheap stuff ma.
then we saw en lin!
till now, i don't know if he deliberately showed up or if it was a coincidence or not.
ptuh he wacked me with his book. like cannot say a simple HI LAURA to greet me.

then 3 of us walked around. aimlessly.
then went to billabong. (hah like we can afford anything there)
then we saw whats his name? qi hong?
yes. him and his lil bro.
again, till now, i don't know if he deliberately showed up or if it was a coincidence or not.

er. it was boring la.
then mummy and daddy came.
so oh well.


last year.
dresses we couldn't afford.

No comments: