Pick Me

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

how wonderful life is, when you're in the world

oh my gawd.
basketball!
tomorrow.
and futsal on friday!
aiyer.

and then scrabble.

now.
i don't want to give you guys the wrong impression that my english is so good until i can beat of the other 39 people to represent my class.
i just like pretending that i'm smart.

hey, nicholas ng beat me in scrabble okay?
let alone mun chun, jen wen, muayyad, yip siang (?) and whoever else.

so i hope no one will like look at me and be like,
my goodness! she thinks she can win arh? what a joke!

cause you know, some people just want to show people what they can do..without actually being able to do it?

argh i'm not making sense again.


i can't believe i haven't posted this pic before.
its nick and jammy!
vbs o7!

No comments: