Pick Me

Sunday, June 22, 2008

its how much i need you

hello!
:D
i'm a lil happy.
a lil annoyed.

mm i went to the subang rally yesterday.
very much an impromptu decision.
went to church and then found out that aski and chewie were going.
ah..so go la.

firstly, the place was freaking huge.
and its only a school!

saw lotsa people.
twelveans, and such.
and omg i saw PAM!
pamela! from skss that pamela!
XD she still calls me su-lynn.

then i lost her.
chewie, eugene, paul and ugh, my sis sat at the back.
they went back early..

so, me, aski, bryan, joseph, ryan, and samuel was there.
the worship session was cool wey.

afterwards, all of us except bryan didn't stay.
we went to eat mamak at USJ 9.

we went around 9 ar i think?
we talked till 11 lol.

kinda felt bad for bryan.
lol wth he won a free planet shakers cd, and he won the RM260 bid for the limited edition other dvd..or something..

yeah.
came home tired.

i woke up at 3.30 to watch my netherlands vs russia game.
dissapointment, netherlands LOST.

so they out.
hope my spain makes it tonight?




btw, i loved my hair on saturday!
and did i mention it was freaking cold in the auditorium??
see ya!

No comments: