Pick Me

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

no you don't know what its like

oh man. do i have to blog.

i'll start on sunday.
after church, we went straight to pyramid. and yes, this seems abit random.
cause my family practically comes alive only after 7pm.
we were going to shogun for uh, my granduncle's bday.
yes. SHOGUN. the superbombastically expensive Japanese buffet.
going in, I was so overwhelmed with the amount of unlimited food. to my access. =O.
my brain jammed abit as we greeted ALL the relatives. i can never remember all them names.
my sis and i sat down. ceremoniously greeted by baked cheesy oysters. they were huge and looked yummy. but its horrible. dont eat it. at least now i know what im not missing eh?

we started at the sushi section. duh.
moved to the tempura.
then shaun came!
then krystle came!
then we moved to the main section.(it had crabs! prawns! fancy fish!)
in between i had about 5 rounds of chawan mushi. thats the egg thing. its AWESOME.
and then, more sushi.
lastly, dessert.
green tea ice cream! XD
and the fondue fountain.
oo. they had aloe vera to go with the ice cream.
i took a bowl aloe vera instead lol.

hope im not boring you guys yet.
i dont usually talk about events like these hehe

needless to say, overeating could not be avoided.
so full la.

well. we went shopping. did not fully compensate for the amount of food we ate, but i think it made me at least, feeel better about it.
it was a good day.
btw, the buffet, is RM48 per person.
=O

so lemme tell you about today.
after my insanely early morning tuition of trigonometry, we went to ikea!
i love ikea. it feels so..classy :) like me!
well again, overwhelmed.
all the things you want.
and all the rooms there are gorgeous la.

anyway.
bought a bookshelf.
and photo frames.
mummy bought a toilet brush!

well. it amazes me how um.. nice. the stuff there is.
mummy promised me a curtain from there. next time(aih).
well, my fave sections are the artwork and mirror and the kiddies section.
hee.

[damn is this post long or what]

we had lunch there! no, not the expensive looking restaurant which only ever seems to advertise its overpriced Swedish meatballs.
just the hotdog and curry puff.
i love them curry puffs!

came home, fell asleep. naturally.
woke up to thunder and lightning.
phwoar!!
a thunderstorm!!
happyfied!

we definitely needed one.
it was nice to sleep. but then the power tripped. so, no fan.

but one thing, its funny how much out entertainment depends on electricity.
it practically immobilizes.
at times like these, i wish i had a scott to hug.

anyway, off to partially start my sejarah project.
wish me luck :)

No comments: