Pick Me

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

magic in a bottle.

i'm afraid this might come off as another shallow post, but i can't sleep now so i've got exhaust myself somehow, right? okay, i just thought of tetris... nah. i'll try not to. it's so silly cause yesterday i had a 3 hour nap but already felt sleepy by 11, and today i didn't nap at all and its almost 1 and i'm still like a freaking energizer bunny. and it's going to bite me in the butt tmr because i'll be in school till 5. D:

so here goes. i'm gonna discuss about my nail polish today. :) haha. yeah.

i love nail polish, and polishing nails. i find it a calming use of my time, when i'm not too busy of course, and it helps when i'm in a bad mood.

it appeals to the girly primpy side of me which i assure you isn't always that prominent. and sometimes when i feel quite like a boy i look to my nail polish and remind myself i'm as girly as i want to be. and maybe it isn't so bad because i do have the boy-side of me to balance things out and pooh since when is anyone so one dimensional anyway?

i guess it also appeals to the designer in me (cheh wassup man). why not? bottles of all shades and colors, pastel and neon, metallics and glitter, pale and bright. isn't an extension of art in some way? and the infinite amount of designs and patterns and combinations! please try not to imagine those uber long nails with crazy diamond stick-ons and tacky leopard prints okay.

it probably also is a cry for attention. HEY LOOK AT MY NAILS AND COMPLIMENT THEM. and then compliment my skills yo. haha. i've only ever had one mani pedi in my lifetime, and i wouldn't ever consider spending that much money on it again, unless it's a once a year thing or after major exams thing. :) i also have a much rarer taste in nail polish colours than the generic crowd. anything neon is a yes. though difficult to find. what scares me is the amount of different types of pink i have D:

i also take good care of my nail polishes. i have almost 50 bottles and i care for all of them. i'm intelligent ;) enough to know which brands are good, so they last longer. sorry, i do not care for cheap nameless polishes. :) unless they're the really good knockoffs of the opi collection. kind of collector's items lah.

yes. long day tmr.

i have to post on cny soon. mmhmm.
goodnight. :)

No comments: