Pick Me

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

reality bites.

i know for certain that i am not pms-ing because i know when it comes and goes and now, i am just plain sad. okay, i don't really like to use the word sad, i prefer more of upset.

i am upset. terribly. there must be some reason to why i am feeling so down these few days :(

i think it's because my weekends are so jam-packed and fun that when it comes back to a weekday, it goes down to nothing. like crash.

and it annoys me that i'm. alone. at. home. and anyone that i can go out with is busy. :( so silly right?

i can't even go for my stupid jog anymore cause Zechary's got college and i can't jog alone because constructions guys are stupid, and again, i don't have a stupid dog to go to my stupid jog with.

and my dad has work.

and yes, my stupid education. how am i supposed to know anything about it? i've researched all i can but sometimes stupid colleges and universities have stupid website that don't show any proper information.

and yes, my results are stupid because 9 stupid As sounds good and looks good but it really can't get me anything because there's 3 stupid A- there.

and i'm so sick of answering questions about what i'm gonna do now, because when i honestly say i don't know, i get some stupid look, and then what's stupider is people telling me what to do. i know some people mean well, but others are just stupid saying i should do this and do this.

and sometimes its the same stupid people saying the same stupid things.

and my crazy parents. and sometimes my crazy sister.

and this stupid weather.

and i hate my stupid spoiled friends.

and you know what? i don't even feel easy ranting all this frustration because i know it's not a good example and i shouldn't be so petty and i should be thankful for all the things i have already and i sound like i'm insane and that't not good because it gives a bad testimony.

but you know what? sometimes i'm tired of THAT.

i'm sorry, but i'm so tired of worrying about nothing and i can't even go for that stupid jog to clear my stupid head.

:(

1 comment:

jessytheklchic said...

awwww laura chien. okays i would stop with asking you about that now. do you wanna go college hunting?? when i get my proton wira that is lah :D
oh gosh. i cant wait lahhh :D