Pick Me

Thursday, March 24, 2011

and then it was over


isn't it a must to post about spm results day?

i've written a whole other post that i don't mean to show to anyone but myself because there's always a story underneath it all and amazingly, i can't think of anyone who would even begin to understand how i feel, except God of course but still, i will not talk about major disagreements and disappointments.

well, i felt kinda really just chilling only lah. when they announced all the names of the straight A students i was definitely disappointed :( then i knew it was surely my bm's fault, but of course suddenly thoughts of anything else bad happening started running through my mind :(

when we had to go to our class line, me, debbie and adeline kinda waited at the back lah. i mean, why rush? D: scary sial man. then people around us showed us their results or were extremely happy or extremely sad. er? D:

when i actually went to take i was freaking out already. bad memories man. when i went to take my pmr results my class teacher was kinda silly :( just before i even had any eye contact with her she already told me my results. thanks alot. i didn't even have time to process it. man :(

so for these results i made sure pn regina did not tell me ANYTHING about my results. i grabbed it, covered it and signed my name.

eventually i did look at it lah of course. you can look away now if you want. this is all for documenting purposes :)

first thing i saw was my B for bm >:( agh.
and the rest A's :)

at first that's all i wanted to acknowledge lah. then had to make calls. daddy, mummeh, and jie. they are the only ones i am obligated to tell.

i felt quite stone at first lah.

then we went to lunch. so long to decide. sigh. i forced them to go pizza hut at taipan :) zhe kai and chin hua drive. hehe :)

then sitting in the car only i looked at the paper la.
A+ for english, HISTORY???, maths, CHEMISTRY???, and est
A for add maths
A- for BIO?, moral, and physics
and that stupid B.

A+ for history and chem? you want to hear my track record for history?
28, 53, 66, 70.
28 cause of mssd LAH.

and chem?
66, 49, 70, 73.

and then A+? crazy right :D

i remember during the exam... history i didn't follow the tips at all, the mike mahen tips everyone was crazy about, and lucky didn't too, the tips were wrong D: haha. but at the same time it was hard lor :(

add maths i was hoping for A+ but it's okay la :)

physics and moral A- i happy adi.

bio lah. expected at most A :(
sigh.

anyway, i miss school. and everybody.

the rest of the day was super stone only, replied the messages i wanted to reply, ignored the rest. didn't really wanna talk about it either -_- but alot of people whom i didn't know very well or i didn't even know their results were congratulating me. like, uh?

i went for a jog by myself. i love running :) but then i got my period cramps so i only ran a lil.

at night me, my sis, jeannie, nick and steph went to church to arrange chairs for irene jie's wedding :)
quite fun lah the deco also :)

anyway. so that's it really :)

i really missed seeing my juniors :)

No comments: