Pick Me

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pt 2.

how unlike me to do a series post -_- but whatever, i've got alot to say.



5. there's so many possibilities for what's next. i do wanna dye my hair BUT not in some stupid lala cina trash job. and i hope none of you do too. i mean, a stupidly dyed hair just gives you a bad first impression doesn't it. and omg i want a haircut. maybe next year :) after prom. i love my long hair. and i decided it's going to be long forever :) don't joke with me about cutting my hair short and all. i've tried it before and i didn't like it at all.

so i'll just have to decide how i can change my hairstyle without actually changing the length :) bangs anyone?

AND i can paint my nails whenever and however i want. i gripe about this alot. i know people when they're in high school they paint their nails and get caught or moan about having to wipe the polish off when school starts but then wth they get to leave school and they don't paint their nails anymore! sorry if this is such a bimbotic issue to be angry with, but i'll show em.

i can have different colored nails everyweek no sweat. of course er i'll show some restraint lah. don't want my beautiful nails yellowing or weakened. just wait and see.

ps: i just want more nail polish. for christmas. or my birthday. that's allllllllllllllllll. but in a nice colour please :)

6. whatever i'm taking next year, i know that i'll be going for a mid-year intake. about june or july?
lazy to explain this or argue my point fully, but come on. a 6 month break? i won't grow into a vegetable i PROMISE myself that it will be fully utilized and extremely beneficial.

unless i get some miracle scholarship that forces me to start immediately -_-

7. got to learn ma driving. i've been truly blessed by having so many many friends that can drive and have their own car now, but i know i've got to do it myself. this is a must learn thing. even though i suck at it.

i've no natural talent for driving -_- which is thoroughly misrepresented by my osm video game racing car skills. and i'm a generally wimpy, indecisive, and easily distracted person, how on earth will i let others trust me with a large deathmobile when i don't even trust myself.

i scared.

8. after this i'll put up my personal list of goals to achieve in the next six months.

9. prom!

10. i think i'm going to try for regular posts here okay? and back to twitter. the twitter world has grown :) and i'm going back. AND.

football ohmai. when spm just started we had that losing streak. erm. with the champions league and with the epl. left me angry and unsatisfied so i just forgot about arsenal and football for awhile. now that spm's over, i can truly watch every match and squeeze 90 minutes of joy out of it. (if and when arsenal play well la -_-)

okay i didn't really miss weekend matches during spm but i promise i had a book in front of me at all times and only if i finished what i wanted to study for the night.

samir nasri is absolutely magical lately. i know he looks abit dopey and nerdy, but man he's incomparable :)
fabregas is being noobsence atm cause i don't know, but whatever. loser. and i really can't stand arshavin because he used to be fast, motivated, and able to weave in and out of defenders as if he was liquid. now he's just short, fat and lazy and does not deserve to be in the same field as the rest of my superstars.

sorry. i haven't had a good football talk in weeks D:

lol.

ANYWAY.

i've already been out the whole day for two days now. and today is my stay at home day. my room is 1/4 cleared. and hasif's got a party later :)

see ya'll!

No comments: