Pick Me

Sunday, January 31, 2010

cause he's like all bimbo and stuff

ah :)

i just swept my room just now. er, let's just say i can't believe i lived with that.

so, how was your weekend my dear blog?
boring?
:)

because mine was not! hehe.

at una's, we do our check-people-out-on-facebook/blogger thing, and slept around 1 talking. first time waking up at any time we wanted.

last-minute decision to follow ryan to summit.

which i am never going again alone with two girls only okay. something creepy happened to me. disgusting.

and we had our kfc nugget lunch :D

and after church, we headed over to maegan's for su-lyn's/danielle's farewell. sigh :(

and bla bla sunday, i cleaned my room alil.
and in about 10 mins, i am going to watch tw0-hours of intense, stressful football that will determine my arsenal's being for the season.

to my football boyfriend, nicholas ng, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

pictures soon, i promise :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Hello man!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!