Pick Me

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ra-ra my 400th post

this is my i-am-eating-bread-with-icecream!-yay! face :)
[why are my singapore pics so pixelated?]

hello blog, how are you? how nice that you can be just another url. so free, and can make friends with other websites and url's with no big chores to do, no homework, no tuiton, or nothing to study. i envy you, my soulless blog.

i am so mentally tired, abit of an exaggeration i know, but i can see myself with this packed schedule till the very night before my last SPM paper. 300 more days to go did you know that? i have no idea how pn.sharihah counted 329, its nowhere near, i'm abit more confident now my maths is better :)

lemme tell youu, about my weekend.

so on friday, i went home, not really a TGIF moment, because i had to go for my first ever tuition besides my usual other tuition. at pn.poh's at 3. it was OKAY, i just don't know anything about chemistry and there's alot of homework.

and there's ham, panda, oliver, jian xiang, chin hua... there.

and then i followed panda to play my first all girls futsal since...form 2. and it was fun. we all scored goals. i think i'm pretty good loh.

then why am i playing with these fat, ungentlemanly, barbarians, i mean guys on an early saturday morning? rar. i should do an all girls futsal within my own church girls.

and then rushed home to bathe, have dinner and go to church. ah.

and then on early satuday morning had the AGM which was OKAY SAJE, bad + good = okay
and then had a meeting about camp D:

went home at 12 ish, ate a burger, took some panadol and went to sleep because i was not feeling well at all. went to church at 3.30, i love love my cell girls :)

after that, i rushed home, changed, and went to pick adeline and debbie for the cf party. thought we were pretty late (like halfanhour late) but guess what everyone was lateR.

came home and watched a pretty lame game against everton. just lame lah. that 2 points are very important loh.

on sunday though i woke up with a mad fever. you know, warm, achey, sore throat, runny nose... took my beloved panadol and slept again. after lunch of sickfood aka porridge, did the same thing.

i even managed to do some homework.

honestly didn't wanna go to school on monday, but you know, can't miss lessons kan. i was still feverish, and my nose didn't help either, but hey add maths! :)

supposed to go to mcafee practice, as in walk there, but it was raining, and i was still sickly, so rarh i slept through.

i went training today though :) i, am, very, very, unfit. couldn't even make it past drills. whatever. i had tuition. though i came home and fell asleep first. then came home at 8.

my sister made dinner again. yeah we've been consuming pasta like ze italians recently. and then homework+tv!

i know its way more efficient to do homework without tv, but its was less fun, and you feel less.. lifeless. mm. idcare abt bm adi lah. tatabahasa my head.

and it's getting busier.

see you when i see you!

No comments: