Pick Me

Saturday, July 25, 2009

my yeh yeh and having late watermelon juice.

two weeks ago at this time, i was right here.
at this computer, doing my work.

i posted an angry post here because i was frustrated at alot of things.
i took it down again.

in 3 more hours, it will be exactly two weeks since my granpa passed away.

i saw him take his last breath.
i was right there by his bed.
it is by far the scariest thing ever, but yet it is a memory i don't want to let go off.

something in me died when the doctor officially pronounced him dead.
:(

and the next few days weren't that easy either.

i miss and love my granpa alot.

i'm so angry with myself because i should have spent more time with him when he was still conscious. and that was probably like, a week or two before his passing.

my house is just one block behind and yet i think i can say i spend the least time with him then.

the last long conversation i remember having with my granpa before him being sick was when he drove me to training one day, he was telling me how good a sportsman he once was, and that he was happy that i was active in sports too.

and that was in april -_-

going to church on sundays is weird too, not seeing my yeh yeh there anymore.

well, our lives go on, we know yeh yeh's in a better place.

i have since been very busy.
and honestly the most stressed out i've ever been.
and i'm not going to do well for my term exam, and i might as well say finals too.

it took me awhile to post this, but i wanted my first update since my yeh yeh's passing to be about him, for me to remember in the coming years.

thanks to some for being there, it really helped alot.

No comments: